Seat back, breath and relax! We look forward welcoming you to share “our French Côte d’Azur” living experience.
Our house has been fully renovated in order to welcome our guests in an elegant, comfortable and eco-friendly home using renewable energy.
A bit of history
Back in 1992 , we chose Vence, city of Art and Azur, to build our house on a south-facing plot planted with a venerable oak and century-old olive trees.
Over the past 30 years, the house, the garden and the swimming pool experienced many transformations and were the playgrounds of our family and friends.
Even if our professional careers have taken us around the world, living in London, New York and Paris, our heart stayed in Côte d’Azur !
After 3 years of work to renovate, modernize and expand it while improving its energy performance, our house is now ready to welcome you.
- The infinity pool under the sparkling blue sky sets the scene straight away.
The living area is a large open living room, dining room and kitchen. In summer, it is opened on the large terrace, by the swimming pool and the garden.
- Every morning, gourmet breakfasts will be served by the pool or on your private terrace.
- People staying for a week or more can book a “table d’hôtes” for diner, cooked with local products.
- Games and books will be at your disposal in the living room and by the fireplace.
- With their different styles, the bedrooms and studio provide plenty of space and combine character and elegance for your comfort.
- Each bedroom has quality bedding and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower or bathtub. All equipments are brand new and high quality. Each bedroom features different floor space and amenities to better answer our guests’ needs.
- The bedroom area is equipped with a silent central air conditioning that we pilot centrally to better respect environment and energy consumption while reducing temperature when needed in summer time.
All day from 7am to 10pm, you will be able to enjoy the swimming pool area and its large terrace with deckchairs and sunshade.
Should you want to plan sightseeing activities, our residence is the ideal starting point to discover the medieval towns and villages of the hinterland (Grasse, Vence, St Paul de Vence, Tourrettes sur Loup, Gourdon, etc.) or the coastal towns ( Menton, Nice, Antibes, Cannes…). Hiking, cycling, maritime, cultural or gastronomic experiences are available at a stone’s throw from our house. Should you have any activities in mind we would be pleased to advise you accordingly.
Breathe and feel the sweetness of living on the “French Côte d’Azur” between sea and hills which has attracted so many painters.
It was in Vence that Matisse created his last masterpiece: the Chapel of the Rosary.