- 15m² facing east and opening onto a private terrace and the garden at the back of the house
- Sleeping for 2 people
This “cosy” room bathed in sunlight in the morning, is particularly suitable for couples who prefer the shade and the calm of afternoons of rest because it is located at the back of the house.
Its decoration, whose theme is New York, combines the skyline of Manhattan with our Statue of Liberty in Nice against the backdrop of the Mediterranean Sea. You can see this replica of the Statue of Liberty on the quai des Etats-Unis in Nice.
The Red Room features:
- A comfortable 160×200 Queen size bed, the room is equipped with a 43″ flat-screen TV and a computer desk
- A small bookshelf with courtesy tray and kettle are at your disposal
- It has a dressing room with mirror and WC separated from the bathroom
- The bathroom is equipped with a tiled walk-in shower, a Corian vanity unit and high-end fittings
- Top-of-the-range bed linen, 2 pillows per person, shower towels and pool towels, hair dryer, bath mats and bathrobes are provided
- You will find USB connections at the head of the bed for your phones and tablets
- The room has free Wi-Fi and centrally-controlled air conditioning
- A French window gives you wide access to your private terrace.
Equipped with its own key, you can use it as your private entrance door.
- At your disposal on your terrace you will find a garden table with sunbrella and deckchairs.